Friday, December 5, 2008

A New Blog For Me

Well here it is. My official scrapping blog. Now that Close To My Heart has given the official go-ahead to use a blog as a means of communication and promotion for my scrapbook business I guess there's nothing stopping me now. I've popped around a few other CTMH related blogs the past few days and have some wonderful ideas on how to set up my own blog. One that really caught my eye was to list the stamp sets, paper packs and techniques used on artwork as labels so that if you are looking for ideas on a particular item, it will be easy to search for it. That being said, I guess I need to get into my scraproom and create ooodles of samples for my blog..... and with my new camera in hand, I can take pictures of my art work and easily upload them. Are you excited? I know I am. To start off the art work frenzie - here is a layout I did this summer for my mom's album using pics my sister sent her of my beautiful neice and my new great neice.









No comments: