Friday, March 20, 2009

TGIF - Weekend Challenge #3

I'm still working on last weekend's challenge. It looks great....at least the picture of it in my head does. I'm still struggling with how to get the stuff in my head OUT and onto paper.



I was digging through a file of old layouts I have scanned onto my computer. I'd been talking to my niece last week about my experience with babies & sign language and I was looking for a layout I did quite a few years ago, in 2003, about Emily's signs. I absolutely LOVE this layout. It's so clean and simple with it's three rows - a title, a panoramic photo and a narrow block of journalling plus a few simple accent pieces for balance. I'm also a big fan of monochromatic layouts (using a single colour in various shades such as the pink/red used in this layout)


Use this layout as your inspiration for this weekend's challenge. Three rows - a title, a photo or series of photos and journalling and also try a monochromatic colour scheme.


Happy Scrapping Everyone!

Have a great weekend.


~K

No comments: